Senior DevOps Engineer
I'm back at Geo, this time, as a Senior DevOps Engineer. I am responsible for the design, architecture, maintenance and deployment of secure and complex ISO/IEC 27001 and CIS compliant applications and infrastructure in AWS, using Terraform, Bitbucket CI/CD pipelines and Ansible.
I am also responsible for the reliability and scalability of the Cloud Databases that serve thousands of customers worldwide.
- Deploying (ISO/IEC 27001, and CIS compliant) infrastructure on AWS with Terraform and Bitbucket CI/CD pipelines.
- Security incident response (investigation and mitigation)
- Large scale patching and information gathering with AWS Systems Manager
- Documenting best practices for development and deployment relevant to the business
- CloudFront and Lambda functions to increase security and scalability
- AWS Shield, AWS CloudFront and AWS Global Accelerator for DDoS protection