I’m Lucas and am based in Auckland, New Zealand . I am a Cloud / DevOps Engineer with many years of experience and founder of CloudBit, a boutique consultancy, focusing on DevOps practices around architecture, management, and scalability of cloud infrastructure.
Some of the projects I was part of :
- 2022: Migration of a Production PostgreSQL Database from version 9.2 to version 14
- 2022: Migration of several Production and Test environments from CloudFormation and Bamboo to Terraform with Bitbucket Pipelines. –in development–
- 2021: Design and deployment of a highly scalable and redundant, PCI and CIS compliant architecture in AWS Cloud with AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service, Application Load Balancer, AWS Shields and AWS WAF managed by Terraform. –in development–
- 2020: Migrating a monolithic application from bare metal to AWS Cloud with RDS Oracle and CloudFormation. –in development–
- 2020: Creating AWS IAM Access and Secret Access key with Ansible.
- 2020: Upload multipart files to AWS S3 using the AWS s3api tool.
- 2019: Live migration From PostgreSQL 9.2 on EC2 to AWS RDS PostgreSQL 12.4 with Bucardo. –in development–
- 2018: Monitoring databases, network devices, Linux and Windows servers and services with Zabbix.
- 2017: Migrating 3.8TB of Blobs (Binary data) from PostgreSQL to AWS S3; with NO outages and NO data loss. –in development–
- 2016-2017: From bare metal to AWS Cloud with automated PostgreSQL cluster and CloudFormation in 90 minutes.
If you prefer, you can also send a quick message below.
I also ❤️ having fun on the jet ski and some good ☕ in the morning!
Oh! have I told you I ❤️ BBQs, too?! You can check me having some fun below: